- Warm Caramel Apple Cider
- Makes 1 mug.
- 6 ounces apple cider
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, plus additional for drizzling
- 1 ounce spiced rum
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- whipped cream
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Heat the apple cider in a small pot over medium high heat until it’s hot, but not boiling.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of the caramel sauce, the spiced rum and a pinch of ground cinnamon into a large mug. Carefully pour in the hot apple cider, stirring until caramel is dissolved.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.