This Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce is the best ever sauce for your ice cream, cheesecake or just to eat straight from a spoon!
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Chop chocolate and place it in a medium bowl with creamy peanut butter. Heat heavy cream and corn syrup in a small pot over medium heat, stirring frequently, just until the cream begins to bubble around the edges.
- Pour the cream over the chocolate and peanut butter. Stir gently, starting in the center of the bowl, until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- You can store the sauce in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. It will thicken as it cools but you can return it to its silky state if you heat it gently in the microwave at 15-second intervals.